Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Big Small Group

When John and I started going to our church just 4 short years ago, we joined a small group. At the time, there were 3 couples in the small group. Others came and went. Some stuck to it. But over the past 2 years, we've picked up 3 other couples and have had 6 children between us all. It's been so fun to watch the group grow.

Here's Finnderful with his buddy, Pavin (Gracen's baby brother). Pavin is almost 2 months younger than Finn, but Pavin is longer! He's such a cute, big baby!!! I have a feeling they'll be good buddies. They seem to be a little calmer than their older siblings. For now.

Jack is trying to ignore the twirling that is going on behind him here. We were at a Small Group party on Sunday, and these two were going insane. I asked Gracen to strike a pose, and this is what I got. Jack chewed his fingers.

This is Anna sleeping on her mama, Jenny. If I had a picture of her daddy, Brian, you'd see how much she looks like him. Anna is 7 months old.


This is the baby gang at the playground on Monday. Starting at the far left and going clockwise, we have Anna, Pavin, Camden (1 year) and Finn rolling over. Gracen and Jack were elsewhere terrorizing the place.

They did stop the terror for this cute picture, though.

Jack has his pants rolled pedal-pusher style because he went for a good puddle stomp in the wet play area. Who would have known it was January! We could have gotten in the pool.

This is our form of child abuse: Forcing your child to stay up until 10:20 to finish watching a basketball game. Well, it's not as much forcing him to stay up as it was neither of us being willing to take a second away from the UNC/Clemson game. Jack was pretty attentive for most of the game, yelling "GO HEELS!" at everything. But once the overtime kicked in, he grabbed his ducks from his bed and fell into this position between the sofa and ottoman. We took the hint. I was pretty excited about his enthusiastic cheering for the Tarheels, but after hearing him yell "GO HEELS!" during the LSU/Ohio State game, I realized he doesn't quite get it yet.

No comments: