Last week the little boys and I traveled to Greensboro to see my family. We had a great time seeing everyone and hope that our next trip goes just as smoothly! Instead of posting a gazillion pictures and risking carpal tunnel from excessive scrolling, the pictures of our trip are below in the form of a slideshow. Apologies to many of you that I yet again failed to get any pictures of. My issues with photo forgetfulness continue. Next time, please remind me, because kicking myself time and time again doesn't seem to be working.
Here's how our trip went:
Sunday-Friday afternoon: Greensboro. Visits to many family members and several friends, a meeting to plan my 10 year high school reunion in 09 (I'M OLD!).
Friday afternoon-Sunday: Chapel Hill/Cary. John joined us. Jordan, Trevor, Jackie, Luke (Jackie's boyfriend), Jeff, Gigi and Papa were all there. We watched UNC/GT Baseball game, went for a Chapel Hill drive (due to the rain), watched Austin play tennis, Dinner with family, Watched UNC get mutilated by Kansas. Vomited multiple times after watching UNC's mutilation. Another baseball game. Headed home.
When we returned home, we had the great opportunity to see one of my oldest childhood buddies, Lucas Pierce, and his wife and daughter, Casey and Presley. They were visiting the Bluffton area and swung by after dinner to say hello. Jack loved Presley and had fun referring to her as 'Baby'. How endearing! She was such a little cutie and so well behaved. I shot John the "See...we COULD have a girl and not lose our minds" look several times throughout their visit. Hopefully he caught it.
Jack even shared his prized duckies with Presley which means business. He doesn't do that with anyone.
The boys were excited to return home to familiarity, Scout and their other toys.
Jack must have been a little confused with all of the short naps and confined space travel because after we got home he tried to put his underwear on outside of his shorts.....Good effort though!
Just a fun picture of Jack while playing in our bed the other night. He was hiding after I discovered how badly he destroyed the perfect pillow placement.
Finn cut his first tooth while we were gone! It's on the bottom and it's so cute!!! He loves using the sippy cup for chewing. Every once in a while he'll surprise himself with a gulp of water. He's a little unsure about it.
Hope everyone is doing well!!!!
2 comments:
Erin, you've got to tell me next time you are up this way! I would love to see you and meet the boys!
Hey, let me know anything I can do to get involved with the planning of our, gulp, 10 year...
Post a Comment