Sunday, July 27, 2008

Back To Bluffton

As much fun as the trip to the lake was, everyone was happy to be back in their own beds and cribs. We had a busy week at home. The boys played mostly in the house, Jack had his last day of Summer Camp Preschool, and I washed, dried and folded the largest laundry pile in the history of laundry piles.


Cute picture of our little man.

Oh, and we can't forget...Jack's new specs! Aren't they so stylish? We picked them up on the way to NC last week, and it's gone pretty well. Despite the initial requests for his orange glasses, I think Jack's pretty much adjusted.

What is it with our boys and ducks? Jack was playing with his ducks on this particular morning when he discovered a new little stuffed duck in a large bin of stuffed animals that we keep in Finley's room. Jack saw it fitting to give the baby duck to his baby brother.

This was taken at Jack's request. "Take a picture of me and my ducky."

Funny Jack Story...

We were playing in the forts last night (yes, they're still around), and Jack asked that we all get into the fort because the monsters were coming. So, Finn and I crawled in behind him. Jack told me to stick my head out of the peep hole to see if I could see them. I told him that I couldn't see any monsters. Jack said, "They look like bears....Two Bears.....and they're orange...and....they smell like cookies!!!!" I asked if he could hear them and he said he could hear them singing and doing the "Oh, Yeah! Dance" which happens to be a favorite made up game of Jack's. So funny that kiddo.

No comments: